Patagonia Knifeblade 1/4 Zip Jacket - Women's

sku# 60223
Patagonia - Knifeblade 1/4 Zip Jacket - Women'sPatagonia - Knifeblade 1/4 Zip Jacket - Women's
Model Info
Zoom Enlarge Size Shown: S Model Info
This item is

Out of Stock

But fear not - there is plenty to explore...

Shop all Patagonia Shop sale Patagonia

Product Info

The performance that this jacket boasts is literally amazing! Patagonia has combined serious storm protection with optimal breathability; this coat is ideal for ice climbing, backcountry skiing, and all around mountaineering. The Patagonia Knifeblade 1/4 Zip Jacket is the most water resistant performance stretch soft shell produced by Patagonia built with light weight, moisture shedding Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric. Performance athletes who don't stop moving all day will quickly find that the Knifeblade has become their go-to jacket for outdoor winter activities.

Product Details

Face Fabric

Polartec® Power Shield® ProThese fabrics are the most weather resistant soft shell fabrics in Patagonia's alpine line. The stretchy, single layered construction is designed for the mountain enthusiast who wants a highly breathable shell with superior weather protection.

Smooth, tightly woven face for great abrasion resistance

94% polyester / 6% spandex


The membrane in the middle enables the fabric to block 99% of the wind. The remaining 1% circulates within the fabric, greatly enhancing moisture transmission and improving breathability.

Lining Material

Regulator InsulationProvides phenomenal compressibility, lightweight warmth and moisture transport. This garment can be used alone or as part of a layering system.



Regular fitIdeal for layering underneath

Modified Y-Joint™This sleeve construction allows for overhead mobility without jacket ride-up. Y Joint™ sleeve construction under the arms prevents binding at the wrist or rising at the waist when the arms are extended.


Harness and pack-compatible chest pocket configuration with moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) reverse-coil zippers

Additional Features

Pullover silhouette reduces weight and bulk for use with a climbing harness or pack waist belt.

Cuffs have low-profile closure with pleated gusset

Touch Point System™Embedded cord locks in the hood and hem allow for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow.

This jacket has a helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions.

Welded Composite SeamsPatagonia's advanced stitch-free construction (patent pending) for hard shells uses a form of sonic welding, reinforced with mesh and backed by thin tape. This unique design minimizes weight and speeds dry time. Stitch free, welded seems improve the shell's performance by eliminating needle holes.


  • Fit: Slim More 
  • Length: Hip-length
  • Material: Polyester, Spandex
  • Waterproof Rating (mm): 20000
  • Seam Sealing: Welded Seams
  • Powder Skirt: No
  • Hood Type: Fixed Hood
  • Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Size S M L
Weight (g) 445



Got a question about this product?