Arc'teryx Hyllus Hoody - Women's

(1 Review) sku# 76192
Arc'teryx - Hyllus Hoody - Women's
Model Info
Zoom Enlarge
This item is

Out of Stock

But fear not - there is plenty to explore...

Shop all Arc'teryx Shop sale Arc'teryx

Product Info

The Arc'teryx Hyllus Hoody will quickly become the jacket you grab for everything. The Hyllus's Polartec® Power Shield® O2 High Loft fabric traps in body heat to ensure that you are the warmest you can be, while the face material maintains excellent air permeability to keep you from sweating. When you're around town, the Hyllus can easily stand alone as a stylish, cute choice for chilly nights. Likewise, its highloft ultra-soft interior and breathable outer face make it the perfect choice as an insulting layer on the mountain.

Product Details

Face Fabric

Polartec® Power Shield® O2 High LoftPolartec® Power Shield O2® is the outer layer to wear when you need enhanced breathability. Its specially constructed face precisely controls airflow to block 96% of wind while allowing the remaining 4% to circulate within the fabric, maximizing moisture vapor transmission.


Adjustable hem drawcord


Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip

Two hand pockets with laminated zippers

Two internal mesh pockets

Additional Features

Highly BreathableMaintains comfort during aerobic activity

Insulated hood

Articulated elbows

No-lift gusseted underarms

Stretch wrist gussets

Full front zip with chin guard

Laminated cuffs


  • Fit: Regular More 
  • Length: Hip-length
  • Material: Polartec®
  • Insulation: Fleece
  • Powder Skirt: No
  • Hood Type: Fixed Hood
  • Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Color Carbon Copy
Pattern Solid

Other Notes

Arc'teryx products can only be shipped within the United States



Got a question about this product?