Rossignol Temptation 78 Skis + WTPI²/Saphir 110 Bindings - Women's 2012

(4 Reviews) sku# 49421
Rossignol - Temptation 78 Skis + WTPI²/Saphir 110 Bindings - Women's 2012Rossignol - Temptation 78 Skis + WTPI²/Saphir 110 Bindings - Women's 2012
Model Info
Zoom Enlarge
This item is

Out of Stock

But fear not - there is plenty to explore...

Shop all Rossignol Shop sale Rossignol

Product Info

Rossignol Temptation 78 Skis + WTPI²/Saphir 110 Bindings - Women's 2012: The Rossignol Temptation 78 Skis are an active all-mountain set up with a predictable versatility that makes them an ideal one-ski-quiver for aspiring female experts. The turn shape has a round organic feel with tons of grip but allows easy manueverability and speed control, never locking you in. Traditional camber underfoot delivers power, energy and edge grip with a rockered tip and tail that dramatically improves the turn initiation and tracking in any condition. The Temptation 78 is a confidence boosting all-mountain platform for aspiring experts to master all conditions and terrain.

Product Details


Auto Turn is engineered with 70% traditional high camber underfoot while the remaining 30% of the tip and tail features low rocker. The high camber underfoot delivers power, energy, and edge grip for on-piste performance. The subtle rocker tip and tail delivers easy steering, and effortless speed control for better versatility in any terrain or snow type.

Oversize Sidecut takes the benefits of the aggressive sidecuts of carving skis and combines it with modern waist widths to produce accurate edge feel and unprecedented stability.


Central Dualtec combines the best features of sandwich and cap construction. The cap increases the ski's durability and facilitates rebound while the traditional sidewalls underfoot produce crisp, direct edging pressure. The benefits of the combined constructions yield smooth flex and strong edging for comfortable control.

Power Ramp is a women's-specific interface engineered to raise the heel to help adapt to women skiers lower center of gravity.

Cascade Tip provides a lighter extremity. The unique layered shapes control tip torsion which smoothes out turn initiation and improves full edge contact. The lighter weight tip improves the swing weight of the ski for quick and adaptable turn initiation.


The Rossignol Saphir 110 Bindings are integrated to the WPTI2 plate that absorbs vibrations and store energy to create explosive rebound out of a turn and into the next.

Included Bindings

Bindings do not come mounted to the skis. Always have a certified technician mount and adjust the bindings.

Core and Flex Pattern

Wood core with Carbon and Fiberglass laminates is snappy and powerful but lightweight.


  • Terrain: All-Mountain More 
  • Skis: With Bindings
  • Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced More 
  • Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker More 
  • Core/Laminates: Foam
  • Tail Type: Partial Twin Tip More 
  • DIN: Release Value Low: 3.5
  • DIN / Release Value High: 11
  • Warranty: 1 Year
Size (cm) 142 150 158 166
Tip Width (mm) 122 122 122 122
Waist Width (mm) 78 78 78 78
Tail Width (mm) 111 111 111 111
Turning Radius (m) 15.4

Other Notes

Rossignol products can only be shipped within the United States



Got a question about this product?