Rossignol Unique 6 Skis + Xelium Saphir 110 Bindings - Women's 2016

sku# 95834
Rossignol - Unique 6 Skis + Xelium Saphir 110 Bindings - Women's 2016
Model Info
Zoom Enlarge
This item is

Out of Stock

But fear not - there is plenty to explore...

Shop all Rossignol Shop sale Rossignol

Product Info

A high performing tool for a skier with high hard pack ambitions, the Rossignol Unique 6 Skis + Xelium Saphir 110 Bindings was created for the groomer queen who likes carving crisp turns on perfect corduroy. Responsive, poppy, and playful, this lightweight ski is perfect for any intermediate or advanced lady looking to up their game. A subtle tip rocker and traditional camber provides for smooth turn entry and exit, while the ski's sidecut combined with its poppy wood core deliver quick edge to edge transitions. The Rossignol Unique 6 Skis + Xelium Saphir 110 Bindings is the combo to beat when it comes to graceful groomer skiing.

Product Details

Rocker Type

Power Turn RockerTraditional high camber through 90% of the ski's length delivers power and edge grip for explosive snap and boost. The subtle rocker tip over the remaining 10% allows easier turn initiation easier and control.


Air CoreA light core is the key to making a light ski…to create the Air Core Rossignol replaced the conventional poplar with paulownia wood and also hollowed the core out in its center, making the ski is up to 20% lighter.


Linen/TiA combination of advanced eco-friendly fibers, including linen fiber, titanal, and basalt, absorb vibrations and provide enhanced grip, pop, power and stability.


Mini Cap SandwichVery solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The sidewalls are angled at 30° to reduce inertia and overall weight while improving grip.

Included Bindings

Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to SkisAlways have a certified binding technician adjust your bindings.

Includes Xelium 110 Bindings


  • Terrain: Carving More 
  • Skis: With Bindings
  • Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced More 
  • Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber More 
  • Turning Radius: Short
  • Core/Laminates: Wood
  • Tail Type: Flat More 
  • DIN: Release Value Low: 3.5
  • DIN / Release Value High: 11
  • Warranty: 1 Year
Size (cm) 142 149 156 163
Tip Width (mm) 123 123 123 123
Waist Width (mm) 73 73 73 73
Tail Width (mm) 104 104 104 104
Turning Radius (m) 10 12 13 14
Indiv. Ski Weight (g) 1700

Other Notes

Rossignol products can only be shipped within the United States



Got a question about this product?