Skip to Main Content

Rossignol Famous 10 Skis + NX 12 Dual WTR Bindings - Women's 2019

sku# 161194
Rossignol - Famous 10 Skis + NX 12 Dual WTR Bindings - Women's 2019
Model Info
Select Size (cm):
Please select a size
This item qualifies for Free Shipping! Details
00
hr
00
min
00
sec
Order soon for Same Day Shipping! Details

Product Info

Have the best groomer day possible by getting yourself on the Rossignol Famous 10 Skis + NX 12 Dual WTR Bindings and letting loose. Designed with the advanced on-piste skier in mind, the minimal swing weight and Power Turn Rocker Profile will keep you nimble, fast, and ready to ride the terrain with confidence. Combined with powerful precision and edge grip, the easy turn initiation helps you challenge yourself and find your progression. The Rossignol Famous 10 Skis + NX 12 Dual WTR Bindings have plenty of star power waiting for you if you are ready to embrace the spotlight.

Product Details

Rocker Type

Power Turn RockerThis ski is cambered over 90% of its length, delivering power, superior snow feel and excellent grip on the piste. The remaining 10% features a tip rocker for easier turn initiation and control.

Sidecut

Oversized SidecutCombining deep carving sidecuts with wider, modern waist widths, this profile delivers powerful carving precision and edge grip while increasing stability and control.

Core

Poplar Wood CoreThis highly progressive construction helps skiers up their game while having fun, whatever the terrain. The power varies according to the fiberglass, core thickness and curve.

Laminates

VAS Women's SystemAbsorbs vibrations and increases comfort and confidence without compromising ski performance.

Sidewalls

Minicap SandwichUltra-durable construction built with wood cores, 30° sidewalls, fiberglass and high-tech laminates. The Mini Cap strengthens the top of the ski and resists chipping for increased durability. The sidewalls of the skis are angled at a 30°, improving swing weight, reducing the overall ski weight, and enhancing edging and durability.

Included Bindings

Demo Bindings Come Mounted to SkisAlways have a certified binding technician adjust your bindings.

Includes NX 12 Dual BindingsDIN 3.5 - 12

Specs

  • Terrain: Carving, All-Mountain More 
  • Skis: With Bindings
  • Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced More 
  • Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber More 
  • Turning Radius: Short
  • Core/Laminates: Wood
  • Tail Type: Flat More 
  • DIN: Release Value Low: 3.5
  • DIN / Release Value High: 12
  • Warranty: 1 Year
Size (cm) 149 156 163
Tip Width (mm) 127
Waist Width (mm) 73
Tail Width (mm) 109
Turning Radius (m) 13

Other Notes

Rossignol products can only be shipped within the United States

Reviews

Q&A

Got a question about this product?

Related Buying Guides

;
icon-returns icon-ruler icon-ruler-mini icon-compatibility icon-location