Rossignol Temptation 82 Skis - Women's 2012

sku# 47371
Rossignol - Temptation 82 Skis - Women's 2012Rossignol - Temptation 82 Skis - Women's 2012
Model Info
Zoom Enlarge
This item is

Out of Stock

But fear not - there is plenty to explore...

Shop all Rossignol Shop sale Rossignol

Product Info

Rossignol Temptation 82 Skis - Women's 2012: Powerful, yet also predictable, the Rossignol Temptation 82 Skis are built for the expert skier looking for their one-ski-quiver. Combining freeride maneuverability and precision carving power, the Temptation 82 Skis feature a shape that has a raw, organic feel with tons of grip but allows easy maneuverability and speed control, never locking you in. Traditional camber underfoot delivers power, energy and edge grip with a rockered tip and tail that dramatically improve turn initiation and floatation in any condition.

Product Details


AutoTurn technology is engineered with 70% traditional high camber underfoot while the remaining 30% of the tip and tail features low rocker. The high camber underfoot delivers power, energy and edge grip for on-piste performance. The Subtle rocker tip and tail delivers easy steering and effortless speed control.

Extended sidecut continues beyond the contact point where the tip and talk rocker start. As speeds and edge angles increase more of the sidecut is engages resulting in powerful full length edge grip. At lower speeds and edge angles the sidecut is less engaged for more maneuverability and ease.


Central DualTec combines the best features of sandwich and cap construction to yield smooth flex and strong edging for comfortable control. The cap increases the ski’s durability and facilitates rebound while the traditional sidewalls underfoot produce crisp, direct edging pressure.

Cascade Tip uses varying shapes of metal and fiberglass laminates at staggered lengths to provide a lighter extremity. The unique layered shapes control tip torsion which smoothes out turn initiation and improves full edge contact.

Power ramp is a women’s specific interface engineered to raise the heel to help adapt to women skiers’ lower center of gravity.


Fiberglass Wood core

Basalt reinforcement reduces vibrations


11.2m @ 152cm, 12.5m @ 160cm, 132/82/120 (all sizes)

Binding Compatibility

We recommend a brake width that is equal to the ski waist width and at most 15 mm wider.


  • Terrain: Carving, All-Mountain More 
  • Skis: No Bindings
  • Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced More 
  • Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker More 
  • Turning Radius (m): 11.2m @ 152cm
  • Core/Laminates: Wood
  • Tail Type: Flat More 
  • Warranty: 1 Year
  • Tip Width (mm): 132
  • Waist Width (mm): 82
  • Tail Width (mm): 120

Other Notes

Rossignol products can only be shipped within the United States



Got a question about this product?