Oakley Premier Sandals

sku# 74904
Model Info
This item is

Out of Stock

But fear not - there is plenty to explore...

Shop all Oakley Shop sale Oakley
evo Guarantee Real Shops, Expertise, People, Culture, Community

Product Info

The Oakley Premier Sandals offer only the best for the best. They've got a genuine textured leather strap, and a high-traction outsole, to keep your feet secure and reduce your chances of falling in front of the cute girl in the sundress by 98%. The other 2% is up to you.

Product Details


Upper1 mm genuine textured leather strap with nubuck underlay

OutsoleHigh-traction, high-abrasion Unobtainium® rubber outsole with Oakley icon logo


FootbedOakley Red Code® drop-in deck with custom laser treatment graphic


  • Material: Leather, Nubuck, Rubber
  • Warranty: 90 Days More 

Other Notes

Oakley products can only be shipped within the United States



Got a question about this product?