Items Required To Bleed RockShox Seatpost
Follow These Steps To Bleed Your RockShox Reverb Seatpost1. Fill one syringe with RockShox Reverb hydraulic fluid.
2. Remove the seatpost bleed fitting bolt using the T10 Torx.
3. Thread in the syringe full of hydraulic fluid.
4. Remove the bleed fitting screw from the handlebar remote lever and thread the empty syringe in.
5. Push fluid into the system, from the full syringe towards the empty syringe, flushing the line in the process.
6. Remove the now empty seatpost-side syringe and replace the bleed fitting bolt.
7. Clean the seatpost with isopropyl alcohol and a rag.
8. Turn the speed adjust on the remote all the way out. Cycle the lever until no more air bubbles remain. Turn the speed adjust all the way in and repeat the process. Finally. turn the adjustment out once more and repeat for a third time so no bubbles remain.
9. Remove the syringe, replace the bleed fitting screw, and clean the lever with isopropyl alcohol.
10. Test the seatpost and make sure it functions properly.
Voila! Your RockShox Reverb seatpost is now bled and ready to shred!
Disclaimer: This guide to bleeding a RockShox Reverb seatpost is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as a "Do It Yourself" guide to bike adjustment or maintenance, nor as a substitute for professional advice and service. Always have your bike serviced and inspected by a certified bike technician.