Caring for outerwear made with GORE-TEX® fabric is easy:
1. First, check the care label on your garment.
2. Use a liquid or powder detergent and wash the garment on the warm setting in your washing machine. Do not use chlorine or fabric softener.
3. Tumble dry the garment on warm setting. This will help with reactivating the DWR finish.
4. If your garment has lost the ability to bead up water reapply a spray-on Durable Water Repellent (DWR) .
5. Tumble dry the garment on warm setting in your dryer to activate the DWR finish.
6. Get outside and wear your clean outerwear.