Free Shipping! orders over $50Lowest Price Guarantee!1-866-386-1590Help
Up To 60% Off. Lowest Prices Of The Season. Shop Outlet Sale.

Oakley Premier Sandals

(0 reviews - Be the first!) SKU# 74904 Condition: New

Orig: $50.00
$30.90
Limited Time

1. Color
2. Select a Size
Size Chart
3.

Always The Best Fit

Use the Sizing Chart
or Call 1.866.386.1590

If it doesn't fit, return it!

Love it.
366 Days to Return

Details

Oakley Premier Sandals
Rollover to Zoom Enlarge
Size Shown: Click for Model Info
TopFrontTop
Colors displayed in alternate views may not be available

Oakley Premier Sandals

Oakley Shop all Oakley
The Oakley Premier Sandals offer only the best for the best. They've got a genuine textured leather strap, and a high-traction outsole, to keep your feet secure and reduce your chances of falling in front of the cute girl in the sundress by 98%. The other 2% is up to you.
Material
Upper - 1 mm genuine textured leather strap with nubuck underlay
Outsole - High-traction, high-abrasion Unobtainium® rubber outsole with Oakley icon logo
Features
Footbed - Oakley Red Code® drop-in deck with custom laser treatment graphic

Specs

  • Material: Leather, Nubuck, Rubber
  • Warranty: 90 Days

Oakley products can only be shipped within the U.S.