About evoTrip Hakuba, Japan Trip Info Myoko, Japan Trip Info Book the Trip Video, Photos and Testimonials Gear Checklist
Travel with evo to Hakuba, Japan
Four years ago we started checking out the "Japanese Alps" in Hakuba, Japan. We can't help but want to go back for more and share the experience. The goal was to create a fun, incredible yet affordable trip so that other people can visit these unique places. We love this trip for its mix of skiing, snowboarding, delicious food, rural and urban experiences. All levels of skiers and snowboarders are welcome. You don’t need to be an advanced or expert skier or snowboarder to have a good time on this trip. However, if you are an expert you won’t be disappointed because there is terrain for everyone. Ski the resort or if the conditions are right there are plentiful backcountry options. Spend time with the group or do your own thing. The Hakuba valley offers many restaurants and nightlife options.There is tons to explore. Both Morino and Wadano Lodges are modest yet comfortable with both Japan and American style rooms. The trip agenda is loose and the options are endless. Our Hakuba, Japan trip is unique in that it's tailored for people seeking a new adventure that love to soak up new cultures, great food, skiing and snowboarding, and of course, love meeting new people along the way.
- Bryce Phillips, evo Founder
We are planning our 2016 dates now and will have the details confirmed by June 15, 2015. There will be 14 spaces available for each trip.
Trip 1 Tentatively scheduled for January 23 - January 31, 2016
You will stay at Wadano Lodge
Trip 2 - Tentatively scheduled for January 30 - February 7, 2016
You will stay at Morino Lodge
Day 1: Fly to Narita Airport, Tokyo (arrive the following day). Travel by private bus from Narita International Airport to Morino Lodge in Hakuba.
Days 2-6: Spend 6 nights at Morino Lodge in Hakuba. Ski and ride the multiple resorts of the region. Visit the snow monkeys and Zenkoji temple. Enjoy delicious Japanese cuisine and onsens (hot springs.)
Day 7: Travel by public bus and train from Hakuba to Shinjuku Station in Tokyo. Spend the night out and about in Tokyo.
• 7 nights in Japan (6 at Morino Lodge, 1 night stay at a hotel in Tokyo), Lodging is shared with 2 people per room.*
• 6 breakfasts and 1 farewell dinner at the Morino Lodge
• Airport transfer by private coach from Narita International Airport to Morino Lodge or Wadano Lodge
• Transfer by public bus and train from Hakuba to Tokyo
• 4 lift tickets
• Travel with the evo family! Two members of the evo team will be on the trip to lead the way.
• Visit the famous Japanese Snow Monkeys and eat a traditional Japanese lunch.
Price (book early and save!)
$2,650 Register by Sept. 1, 2015
$3,250 Regular Price
• Airfare to Narita International Airport. Our staff may be able to support you in selecting a flight.
• Lunches and six dinners
• Train fare from Tokyo to Narita Int. Airport (Approximately $35 US)
• Additional Morino Lodge food and beverages outside of 6 breakfasts and 1 dinner such as specialty espresso coffees or additional dinners
• Taxi rides
• We require that you purchase travel insurance.
• Private rooms available on request for an additional fee.
*Single or family accommodations may be available, please inquire.
Call evo Customer Care or fill out the Inquiry Form
for email response.
Ready to book the trip?
Fill out the Inquiry Form
and we will contact you with the next steps to organize travel and book the trip.
evoTrip Japan is sponsored by:
Burton, Line Skis and Spacecraft