About evoTrip Japan Trip Info Book the Trip Photos and Testimonials Gear Checklist
Travel with evo to Hakuba, Japan
Four years ago we started checking out the "Japanese Alps" in Hakuba, Japan. We can't help but want to go back for more and share the experience. The goal was to create a fun, incredible yet affordable trip so that other people can visit these unique places. We love this trip for its mix of skiing, snowboarding, delicious food, rural and urban experiences. All levels of skiers and snowboarders are welcome. You don’t need to be an advanced or expert to have a good time on this trip. However, if you are an expert you won’t be disappointed because there is terrain for everyone. Ski the resort or if the conditions are right there are plentiful backcountry options. Spend time with the group or do your own thing. The agenda is loose and the options are endless. Our Japan trip is unique in that it's tailored for people seeking a new adventure that love to soak up new cultures, great food, skiing and snowboarding, and of course, love meeting new people along the way.
- Bryce Phillips, evo Founder
Dates for 2015
2015 dates for Japan are coming very soon. Please fill out the inquiry form if you are interested in going to Japan winter 2015. Thanks!
Day 1: Fly from Seattle or LA to Narita Airport, Tokyo. Travel by private bus from Narita International Airport to Morino Lodge in Hakuba.
Days 2-6: Spend 6 nights at Morino Lodge in Hakuba. Ski and ride the multiple resorts of the region. Visit the snow monkeys and Zenkoji temple. Enjoy delicious Japanese cuisine and onsens (hot springs.)
Day 7: Travel by public bus from Hakuba to Shinjuku Station in Tokyo. Spend the night out and about in Tokyo.
• Roundtrip airfare for one person from Seattle or Los Angeles to Tokyo
• 7 nights in Japan (6 at Morino Lodge, 1 night stay at a hotel in Tokyo), Lodging is shared with up to 3 people per room.*
• 6 breakfasts and 1 farewell dinner at the Morino Lodge
• Airport transfer by private coach from Narita International Airport to Morino Lodge
• Transfer by public bus from Hakuba to Tokyo
• 4 lift tickets
• Travel with the evo family! Two members of the evo team will be on the trip to lead the way.
• Visit the famous Japanese Snow Monkeys and eat a traditional Japanese lunch.
• Airfare to Seattle or Los Angeles - ( We will work with you to arrange your flight to LA or Seattle to save you money and time.)
• Lunches and dinners
• Train fare from Tokyo to Narita Int. Airport (Approximately $35 US)
• Additional Morino Lodge food and beverages outside of 6 breakfasts and 1 dinner such as specialty espresso coffees or additional dinners
• Taxi rides
• We require that you purchase travel insurance.
• Private rooms available on request for an additional fee.
*Cost may vary slightly depending on your departure city.
Call Kyle at 1-877-681-8147
Fill out the Inquiry Form
for email response.Ready to book the trip?
Fill out the Inquiry Form
and Kyle will contact you with the next steps.