Back to evoTrip Homepage Chile Trip Info Book the Trip Photos Video Gear Checklist
Travel with evo to Las Trancas, Chile
As we grow our evoTrip offering we can’t help but be super excited about heading south this summer to ski and ride in Chile. With the tallest mountains in the Southern Hemisphere, the Andes are home to the most exciting terrain and deepest snow you can find during August. Top off the skiing with amazing sunsets, scenery, delicious food, fine local wine, welcoming native Chileans and we believe you’ll fall in love with Chile too. We can't wait to share this experience with you. All levels of skiers and snowboarders are welcome. You don’t need to be an advanced or expert to have a good time; however, if you are an expert you won’t be disappointed because there is terrain for everyone. Spend time with the group or do your own thing. The agenda is loose and the options are endless. Chile has amazing, well-established ski areas and equally fantastic lodging, all within reach of Santiago. We will be heading to Las Trancas to ski and ride in the resort Nevados de Chillan. You will ski on active volcanoes, explore waterfalls, hot springs, and unwind at the beautiful Rocanegra Mountain Lodge & Spa. Plus, spend two days exploring the city of Santiago after your time in the mountains. Our Chile trip is unique in that it's tailored for people seeking a new adventure that love to soak up new cultures, great food, skiing and snowboarding, and of course, love meeting new people along the way.
Dates for 2015
Trip 1: August 22nd - August 30th
Trip 2: August 29th - September 6th
$2450 - Early Bird Special
Save $600 if you book your trip by April 1st 2015
$2750 April 2nd to May 1st 2015
$3050 Full price after May 1st 2015
Day 1: Fly from Seattle Via LAX to Santiago Chile. Travel by private coach from Santiago to (approximately 4 hours) to Rocanegra Mountain Lodge & Spa in Las Trancas, Chile.
Days 2-6: Spend 6 nights at Rocanegra Mountain Lodge & Spa in Las Trancas. Ski and ride Nevados de Chillan. Ride all day then enjoy delicious Chilean cuisine, relax at the spa or visit one of the local hot springs.
Day 7: Travel by private coach from Rocanegra Mountain Lodge to Concepcion Station in Santiago. Spend 2 days and 1 night out and about in the city.
Day 8: Fly home.
• 7 nights in Chile (6 at ROCANEGRA Mountain Lodge & Spa, 1 night stay at a hotel in Santiago), Lodging is shared with up to 2 people per room.*
• 6 breakfasts and 6 dinners at the ROCANEGRA Mountain Lodge & Spa
• Airport transfer by private coach from Santiago Airport to ROCANEGRA Mountain Lodge & Spa
• 5 Lift tickets
• Daily transfer by shuttle from lodge to ski resort
• Travel with the evo family! Two members of the evo team will be on the trip to lead the way.
• Airfare to and from Santiago - ( We will work with you to arrange your flight to save you money and time.)
• Lunches and outside of the resort dinners
• All meals in Santiago
• Additional ROCANEGRA Mountain Lodge & Spa food and beverages outside of 6 breakfasts and 6 dinners such as drinks or lunches
• Taxi fares
• Travel Insurance - We require that you purchase travel insurance.(Approximately $150.00 US)
• Private rooms available on request for an additional fee.
• Travel visa fees
*Cost may vary slightly depending on your departure city.
Call Kyle at 1-877-681-8147 or for email response fill out the Inquiry Form
.Ready to pull the trigger?