Overview: Construction started in July 2012. The newly relocated evo Seattle is now open!**UPDATE** The new evo Seattle is NOW OPEN!!
Suggest Hashtag: #evoseattlemove
- Tuning shop starts to move in
- Entry way ready for cement
- Women's section gets new floor stain
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE...
evo RELOCATING SEATTLE RETAIL STORE THIS OCTOBER 29, 2012
SEATTLE, WA, August 29, 2012
evo, Seattle’s leading retailer of action sports gear and fashion apparel, announced it is relocating its Seattle store to a new location at 3500 Stone Way N. Seattle, WA 98103 this fall.
evo is relocating to the Fremont Collective building that will include 50% more retail space than its current location at 122 NW 36th
Street in Seattle. It will have more parking and easier access to and from I-5, Hwy 99, better public transit service and access to the Burke-Gilman trail.
As with its current location, the new evo Seattle will feature the latest skis, snowboards, skateboards, wakeboards, outerwear, streetwear and accessories. In addition, evo will continue to offer full ski and snowboard shop services such as tuning, mounting, waxing and repairs, as well as its art gallery that features monthly local artists. It will feature a brand new state-of-art sound system from Skullcandy for in-store events and premieres.
evo Seattle will be joining two restaurants, Joule and The Whale Wins and Seattle’s only indoor skatepark at the Fremont Collective, all scheduled to be opening this fall.About evo:
evo explores the collaboration between culture and sport by seamlessly joining art, music, streetwear, and the ever-changing sports we love. Our aim is to bring all things relevant to the urban, action sports lifestyle into one creative space. Whether it is on the website, on the phone or in our store, our focus is to make all who come into contact with evo feel welcome and excited about their experience.
evo Everywhere: For the latest updates follow us:evoBlog
| evoLinkedInNew Store Construction Tour with Bryce Phillips
New Store Construction Photos:
See more photos on our Flickr
View Larger Map Contact Us:Frequently Asked Questions:Question About the new evo Seattle location:
evo Seattle Store || 3500 Stone Way N, Seattle, WA 98107More info>
When will the new evo Seattle open?
- We are planning to be open this fall! Follow us on Facebook for the latest news.
Is there more parking at the new location?
- Yes! There will be both designated evo parking as well as ample on-street parking.
Where is parking?
- The parking will be surrounding our building, designated for evo customers only and on-street parking with crosswalks!
Where is the new store located?
- The address of the new store location is 3500 Stone Way N, Seattle, WA 98103. (35th & Stone Way) in the Wallingford/Fremont area... just a couple blocks north of Lake Union and the Burke-Gilman Trail.
What is the size of the new store?
- The new evo Seattle will be 50% larger than the current location!
What else is in the building?
- The building is called the Fremont Collective. Our neighbors will be two restaurants; The Whale Wins and Joule, and below us will be Seattle’s only indoor skatepark!
Will you still have events?
- YES! The space will have a state-of-art sounds system thanks to Skullcandy! We plan to have movie premieres, gallery openings, music and tons of other events you have come to know from evo.
Will you still have a gallery featuring local artists?
- YES! We are dedicated 450+ square feet right in the middle of the new store. Each month will feature a new, local artist that has been inspired by our culture and passion for snow, water, skate and community.
Can I still have items bought on evo.com ship to your new store for FREE?
- Absolutely! We will have Will Call with its own counter, too! You can have your items shipped to evo Seattle for FREE and check out the new space.
Where can I get updates on construction and the new opening?
Does evo own the two restaurants in the Fremont Collective?
- Nope, but we still love them.
What is the Fremont Collective?
- The Fremont Collective is a unique space that is the home to evo Seattle, two amazing restaurants and an indoor skatepark. So come down for a table, come shop and finish up with a skate sesh.
What restaurants are going in next to evo Seattle?
What are your new store hours?
- We have the same store hours.
What is your phone ? number
- Store Phone: 206.973.4470
Will you carry the same inventory online and in-store?
- Well sort of. We will carry the latest NEW skis, snowboards, wakeboards, skate and apparel at the new location. You can find additional items online at evo.com or our outlet.
Is evo going to hire more people?
- Yes. We are currently taking applications for our new location. Please visit our jobs page here.
Can I place an order at the new store location on evo.com?
Questions about the skatepark:
- Yes. Just like our current store, we will have kiosks to throughout in case you are looking for something else and that perfect coat in a different color or size.
When will the skatepark open?
- Shooting for this winter.
Who is running the skatepark?
- Steve Klotz is hired on to get this off of the ground on a 3 month deal and our aim is to turn him into a full time skate focused employee.
What happened to Inner Space Skatepark?
Questions about the
- They tried to hold on after 8 years of operations but simply went out of business. We actually subsidized them to try and get them to stay in business but their owner decided to move on.
current former location: (Our new store is now open)
Will the old store stay open?
- Nope. Once the new store is ready to move in…we will pack it up and transfer everything to the new location.
Is your current store open during the construction of the new store?
- YES! Stop by and say hello. We can’t wait to tell you about the new space.
When is the current store going to close?
- Our old store at 122 NW 36th is now closed, sstop by our new shop at 35th and Stone Way N.
Why is evo moving its Fremont Seattle Store? (UPDATE: OUR NEW STORE IS OPEN!)
- To better serve our customers, family, friends and the community. You have been there since day 1. The store has out grown our space. We need a larger space to better serve everyone and create an amazing experience for all. With our new location, we can achieve this. Plus…we are only moving about a mile west…just on the other side of Fremont.
- It will also be much easier to get to! Located in-between Aurora, I-5, 45th Ave and Lake Union.
- We are two blocks up from the Birke-Gilman trail, so ride your bike, walk, or skate to evo.
- You can also take the bus, 26; 30; 31; 46 go right to evo!
Who do I call if I have any comments or concerns?
Questions about Shop Services:
- We would love to hear from you. Please give our customer service a call at 1.866.386.1590.
Will you still have skis and snowboard shop services?
- Yes. We will continue to offer ski and snowboard tunes, mounts, repairs, waxing and more.